I’ve met so many children and adults who are unable to eat peanuts and wheat. After many years of researching this topic I realized that in addition to allergies and food sensitivities people may also be reacting to toxic compounds on the food. Both mycotoxins and herbicides may be behind some of these allergies.
As it turns out, some people fall violently ill after consuming certain grains and nuts because they are reacting to the various toxic compounds excreted by certain types of mold. This can also happen with glyphosate residue on food.
“Aflatoxin B1 is the most potent liver cancer-forming chemical known. It is a product of a mold called Aspergillus flavus, which is found in food that has been stored in a hot and humid environment. This mold is found in such foods as peanuts, rice, soybeans, corn, and wheat. Aflatoxin B1 has been implicated in the development of liver cancer in Southern China and Sub-Saharan Africa. It is thought to cause cancer by producing mutations in the p53 gene. These mutations work by interfering with the gene’s important tumor suppressing functions.” Source: Department of Internal Medicine, University of Missouri
Please be on the lookout for reactions after eating certain foods. Raised blood pressure, nausea, vomiting, sudden congestion, wheezing, migraine, muscular pain, dizziness, brain fog anaphylaxis, histamine rashes and seizures can all be reactions to contaminated food.
Feel free to post your questions, comments and experience below.