I’m growing really tired of hearing that exposure to toxic mold cannot affect you. In today’s video, I share a bit of my frustration with people who don’t believe the truth about toxic mold exposure. I share a few studies that discuss how mold and mycotoxins can cause certain conditions. Links to those studies are provided below. I share some of the symptoms we had while exposed to Stachybotrous and I share a heart-to-heart message about PANS a form of Autoimmune Encephalitis.
I’m also talking about:
– Not all molds are toxic. Not all mold is the same.
– Toxic Mold can cause PANS (Pediatric Acute-onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome) and or worsen existing PANS.
– Some PANS symptoms can include spitting, cognitive decline, irrational fears, night terrors, bedwetting, and more.
– Please don’t criticize PANS/PANDAS parents and mind your comments.
Below are links to studies I read in the video:
– Detection of Mycotoxins in Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
– Mold Exposure and Mitochondrial Antibodies
– Effects of Mycotoxins on Neuropsychiatric Symptoms and Immune Processes
– Case Study: Rapid Complete Recovery From An Autism Spectrum Disorder After Treatment of Aspergillus With The Antifungal Drugs Itraconazole And Sporanox
– Mold Exposure Sets Stage for Severe Flu
– Revealed: air pollution may be damaging ‘every organ in the body
For more information on PANS/PANDAS please click here.
For more resources on Mold and Mycotoxins and the effect on health please click here
If you found this video helpful please share it with others. Also, please don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you can be notified when I post new videos.