I’m growing really tired of hearing that exposure to toxic mold cannot affect you. In today’s video, I share a bit of my frustration with people who don’t believe the truth about toxic mold exposure. I share a few studies that discuss how mold and mycotoxins can cause certain conditions. Links to those studies are provided below. I share some of the symptoms we had while exposed to Stachybotrous, and I share a heart-to-heart message about PANS, a form of Autoimmune Encephalitis.
I’m also talking about:
– Not all molds are toxic. Not all mold is the same.
– Toxic Mold can cause PANS (Pediatric Acute-onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome) and or worsen existing PANS.
– Some PANS symptoms can include spitting, cognitive decline, irrational fears, night terrors, bedwetting, and more.
– Please don’t criticize PANS/PANDAS parents and mind your comments.
Below are links to studies I read in the video:
– Detection of Mycotoxins in Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
– Mold Exposure and Mitochondrial Antibodies
– Effects of Mycotoxins on Neuropsychiatric Symptoms and Immune Processes
– Case Study: Rapid Complete Recovery From An Autism Spectrum Disorder After Treatment of Aspergillus With The Antifungal Drugs Itraconazole And Sporanox
– Mold Exposure Sets Stage for Severe Flu
– Revealed: air pollution may be damaging ‘every organ in the body
For more information on PANS/PANDAS, please click here.
For more resources on Mold and Mycotoxins and their effect on health, please click here
If you found this video helpful, please share it with others. Also, please don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you can be notified when I post new videos.
I was exposed to stachybotrys aspergillus penicillium and cladosporium on my job as a Federal Ranger at Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge due to a Air conditioner that was installed incorrectly. The condensation was pouring behind the wall. Black mold formed every where. I developed tachycardia arrythmia heart attack mini strokes Renal carcinoma had right kidney removed. IBSD, shortness of breath thyroid malfunction, hormone disregarded. Anxiety depression developed granulomas of the lungs. Autoimmune disease of the small intestine.
The air quality report stated not one should enter the building without a OSHA approved respirator and protective gear.
I was essentially poisoned on my job and left for Dead. I was denied workman comp, terminated due to being unfit for duty. It cost me thousands of dollars to be diagnosed with chronic Inflammatory response syndrome.
The CDC has not updated hundreds of pages of peer reviews by clinicians regarding toxic mold exposure. The US army states toxic mold is used in chemical warfare .
It is criminal how I have been victimized by the he Federal Government.
Oh my goodness. That’s awful. I’m so sorry you had to endure all that.
So many are injured because their employers lack knowledge or simply avoid acknowledging that an issue exists.
There are a ton of studies that show how toxic Stachybotrys can be yet it is ignored. So frustrating.
[…] be an important clue that we need to get our lymph moving! If your brain is inflamed because of toxic mold, chemical exposures, TBI, PANS, Autism etc., learning new things, focusing and remembering will […]